If you are looking to get into your friend’s and family’s good graces, may I suggest you prepare this steak marinade recipe. Every time I prepare this (which is admittedly often), I am asked to share the recipe … it’s that good. What’s more, I get specific requests from my children to prepare this. I usually use grass-fed skirt or flank steak but any grass-fed steak will do. So …. Can you guess what I am making for Christmas Eve dinner?
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.